Building Strong Brands
December 06, 2018, 9:00 - 17:00
December 07, 2018, 9:00 - 17:00
SSE Riga, Strēlnieku 4a
This two-day programme is designed to provide entrepreneurs, marketing, PR or advertising professionals with cutting-edge knowledge and strategic tools for managing both your brand and your communication agencies, to help you find smarter ways to engage with your customers.
Lecturer Philippe Mihailovich is a leading academic in the field of brand architecture, brand stretching and repositioning. He devised brand stretching guidelines for Virgin, has advised governments on rebranding nations and is author of a book on Luxury Brand theory for professionals.
As a practitioner he has managed Nivea skin care for the UK and Commonwealth, was Marketing Director for Wella, and devised the EuroBrand strategy for the group, and founded Couture Brands, a private label brand development company working with major supermarket and pharmacy chains in the UK and USA. Now, as CEO of HAUTeLUXE, he advises on luxury retail brands and hotels in Paris, London, Hamburg and New York; for companies in Russia, Serbia, Armenia, Latvia and South Africa he participates in creating brands to compete in the global marketplace.
We live in a digital age where customers are less influenced by advertising than ever before. Brand management has become more about managing dialogue – sharing instead of selling. Is your brand ready to compete in this field?
We live in a world of brands, we grew up listening to their advertising monologues and now we want transparency and dialogue.
We rarely believe adverts and we can actively avoid them.
We have access to knowledge as never before and can make informed decisions.
Winning us over as customers isn’t going to be as easy as it once was.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for executives and for general and department managers who want to understand the brand management process and develop a set of skills at a level that is competitive with experts in the field. However effective your brand management skills, this programme will help you to move up to the next level.
By attending this programme you will:
- Be able to use your problems to seek opportunities
- Explore the art and science of brand architecture
- Develop a strong sense of the strategies for building sustainable brands
- Improve your ability to analyse your brand in order to effectively direct both insiders and outsiders who share a vested interest in developing your brand
Introduction to Sustainable Brand Strategies
Brand Challenge #1: Classic Harvard Case
The Product Brand: f.m.c.g classical branding
- Delegate ‘homework’ presentations
- Can we save a dying brand?
- Have we identified the underlying problems?
- Can our brand cross borders?
Building Sustainable Brand Strategies across Borders
Brand Challenge #2: Best practices from Luxury Brands
- The fundamentals of Brand Reputation
- The principles of Brand Affinity
- Brand DNA Image vs Identity
- Integrated Brand Content Strategies
Brand Challenge #3: Classic Harvard Case
The Corporate Brand: Hospitality Case
- Is the Corporate Brand an advantage or disadvantage?
- Communicating without a Marketing Budget
- Gaining new users and getting more from existing users
Brand Challenge #4: Your Own Issues
Developing your Brand DNA
- Reposition or Restage
- Devising a Sustainable Story-Building Strategy
750 EUR + VAT Early bird fee (if paid by January 11, 2018)
890 EUR + VAT Standard fee